الأحد، 12 مايو 2013

مصنف ضمن:

Smile of Hope

السلام عليكم

Smile of Hope


Smile of Hope: - Do you like to build dams or Bridges? Choose your path. A question, which one do you prefer ? to build dams or Bridges? Cause there’s a huge difference!! A symbolic, imaginary story when you read it, it will help you on which one to choose.Two brothers who are good friends at the same time, live in a small village, in front of their houses there’s a small river. They own an agricultural land on the other side of the river, they live next door to each other and work together in their farm with love and care.One day, some conflict happened between them that lead to a fight then insults that unfortunately led to ruction and parting, they no longer talk with each other.And accordingly they decided to end their partnership at work, and one told his brother: ‘’I don’t want to see your face! I would move to the other side of the river so I wouldn't have to see you!!”The dispute was on for a long time while days passed, until one day, a simple peasant who works as a constructor looking for a job, passed by one of the two brothers and asked him for a job. The brother said: take these bricks and build me a dam in front of this river because I don’t want to see the face of the one who lives on the other side of it.” So he asked him: “ And who’s that person?” he replied: He’s my brother, we were good friends, but he became a bad person and insulted me. He replied, seemed like a wise man:” And what do you want from me? The brother replied: “ I want you to build me that dam so I wouldn't be able to see him ever… I'm travelling for three days and when I'm back I’d like to have it done.When he got back, he found a surprise awaiting him! The constructor had build a bridge over the river instead! The brother asked: “What have you done?!” he replied: “ Forgive me, I'm not good with building dams, I'm only good at building bridges.” The brother understood the meaning behind what he said and done and got sad and hurt , so he went to make up with his brother and they started talking with each other again.The constructor started to collect his stuff to leave, when the two brothers told him: “ don’t leave, we want you to stay, we have a lot of things that needs to be built.” The man apologized saying: “ I have a lot of bridges to build, there are plenty of people who need me to build them bridges too.So, are you from the ones who build bridges or dams? And what’s happening in our countries these days is building bridges or dams?And I’m asking you, in your own house with your family, with your friends, in your company, with your neighbors and in your country, which role will you choose to play? Let us all build bridges and demolish all the dams there is so we can achieve a smile of hope.

0 التعليقات :

إرسال تعليق

Copyright @ 2013 إسلام .