الثلاثاء، 14 مايو 2013

مصنف ضمن:

السلام عليكم


Smile of Hope: - ‘Altruism’ – On the reserve bench

A question: Does sometimes elders learn some good lessons from their children? Yes, they do, from the reserve bench… How?

A mother who loves her child very much, when he plays football,she attends with him each and every training. She encourages him all the time in all the matches. But the kid was a bit overweight and his coach always used to encourage him to lose weight telling him: “ you’re talented so you must lose some weight.” So the kid spent so much effort to lose weight and became so fit with an ideal weight and started to play all the matches.

In one of the important football matches and in the presence of his mother, the coach came to her to tell her: “ your son became a great one and spent an extraordinary effort, he will be in the main, starting lineup today. The mother got so happy and right before the start of the match there was the surprise of not seeing her child in the lineup but instead she found his friend, his substitute (reserve ). She got sad and thought to herself: The coach had promised me, so where’s my kid?!”

The reserve played the whole first half, and she still wanted to understand what was going on? In the second half, her son played remarkably successful . The match ended, yet his mother was disappointed form the coach as she thought that he made her son lose the chance of playing both halves in such a success!

After the match, she met the coach, and told him: “ Captain, you promised me that my son would play from the beginning of the match. He replied: “ actually I was putting him in the main lineup but he came and whispered to my ears right before the game: “ I always play in the main lineup and my friend never plays, although he’s very special too and deserves to participate in this too and I love him, so if you please captain, let him play a half and I play the other one, I don’t want to make him feel down. So I told him: “I will let him play the 2nd half”. So your son replied: No please, let him play the first one, so he would be happy then I play the second.”
The coach told her: “ Today, your son had taught us a great lesson in friendship and mercy.”
So the mother replied: “ Yes, today I’ve learned from my young son a very strong lesson, I learned the real meaning of ‘Altruism’ (Selflessness) that prophet Mohamed told us about. I’ve learned that it could be applied in the real world and could possibly be applied from kids before adults.

A lot of parents want to see their kids successful (which is their right of course and should be focused on) yet they don’t usually think of raising them on certain moral ethics as mercy, loyalty and altruism which is the ability to choose someone else over you just to make them happy, and of course you will be happy too from such a beautiful manner and you can achieve a real smile of hope.

0 التعليقات :

إرسال تعليق

Copyright @ 2013 إسلام .